If you are in need of immediate assistance, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room. You can also contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255), or the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSHA) at 1-800-662-HELP (4357), which both operate 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- SAMHSA Treatment Locator & 24/7 Helpline: 800-662-4357
- Facing Addiction Resource Hub: facingaddiction.org
- For PA Locals: The Drug and Alcohol Referral Tool (DART) provides available resources for substance use disorder treatment and related support services specifically based on your personal profile and individual needs.
- Peer-Support groups:
- The Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 for free 24/7 crisis support in the US
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233
- American Association of Poison Control Centers: 1-800-222-1222